These Market rules serve to provide all vendors and customers with a courteous, safe, and productive environment to sell their products. We therefore ask that all vendors comply with the rules.
• All vendors must complete an application that includes a list of all the products they intend to sell. If a vendor wishes to include additional products at a later date, these new items must be approved prior to bringing them to market. The list of additional items must be submitted for approval a minimum of 4 days prior to market.
• As part of the application, we request that vendors provide a list of people that may represent them at market.
• All products sold at the market must be grown or produced in Puerto Rico. Wholesale intermediaries are not allowed.
• Beginning June 2016, a $100.00 deposit will be required from each vendor. If the vendor decides they no longer want to participate in the market, the $100.00 deposit will be refunded.
• Vendors can participate in four markets at no charge until March 12. After that date, the cost is $15.00 per space per market day.
• Vendors are required to keep their designated area clean at all times. At the end of each market day, the vendors must deposit all trash in the designated receptacles.
• Be courteous to all.
• No weapons.
• No drugs or illegal activity.
• No pets with the exception of service animals.
• No misrepresentation of goods or services.
• Violence of any kind will not be tolerated. Vendors that violate this rule will be immediately removed from the market and will forfeit their $100 deposit.
If a vendor fails to comply with the Market rules, a verbal warning will be issued for the first offense. The second offense will result in a written warning, and a third violation will result in the termination of the authorization of the seller to participate in the Market. Should that occur, the vendor forfeits the $100 deposit.
The board reserves the right to modify the rules as necessary, and any time the board considers revisions to be appropriate. Any member of the Market has the right to request an amendment to these rules in writing or in person at a meeting of the Board of Directors.